Fighting in the Heart of Liberal Madison for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This blog will focus on liberal hypocrisy and the small, but significant victories of the right at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.

28 January 2006

I've crossed over to the dark side

Well, after years of mocking them, I have joined the legions of Mac supporters across the US. Yesterday I bought the brand new IMac. As a life long PC user and Mac hater, it took me a while to get used to the idea of a Mac in my house hold. But I have to admit, it is AWESOME. I have a 20 inch screen and the entire unit is a thing of beauty.

Who says conservatives cannot change?

Update: I just created my first podcast. I will start uploading them next week.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brad V said...

Best blog? Ha! I laugh.

Advantage: Brad V

Mon Jan 30, 07:49:00 AM CST

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't forget about bball tonight, "best blogger"!

-bucky badger

Tue Jan 31, 02:11:00 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home