Fighting in the Heart of Liberal Madison for life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. This blog will focus on liberal hypocrisy and the small, but significant victories of the right at the University of Wisconsin - Madison.

16 January 2006

I'm Back...

After a prolonged break from blogging, I am back in high-speed internet land. For those of you who don't know, I am from a place where high-speed internet does not reach (hell, i cannot even get a cell phone signal).

Highlights of break:
Accomplished the 4 F's of life: Family, Friends, Food, and Football.

Got a new TV for Christmas

Started reading a new book by W.E.B. Griffin: By the Order of the President

Went Skiing in Utah (a good RED state!) for a week and had awesome weather (as you can see in the picture below).

So, overall, it was a great break, but it feels good to be back to Madison, although I do miss seeing the stars! My New Years Resolution this year was to increase blog postings to 10 a week. I expect my readers to hold me to this.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brad V said...

Nice pic.

Wed Jan 18, 08:48:00 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home